👻It's that time of year again!
😂Get your pooch ready for Halloween! This hilarious eye-catching dog costume will make your dog stand out this Halloween. Watch your doggy pal strut around getting busy for Halloween delivering pumpkins. The pet dog carrying pumpkin cosplay costume is suitable for various small, medium, and large dogs.
- Soft fabric, our clothes are very comfortable to wear that will also keep your pets warm during the cold winter nights. It is perfect for everyday wear, weekend parties, Halloween, Christmas, birthdays, weddings, parades, photoshoot, and more.
- This Dog Pumpkin Halloween Costume is the most adorable costume that you can get for your dog! It is great for Halloween and other special festivals.
- DESIGN: this pet dogs carrying pumpkin cosplay costume for Various small medium-large dogs. cute and funny, clothes bust with Velcro can be adjusted size
- TOP QUALITY: Pet-friendly, exquisite detail, Velvet material, handmade quality, Super Soft 100% polyester fluffy polyester fiberfill keeps your pets warm in winter. Durable, lovable, and easy to clean. Machine washable is allowable.
- APPLICATION: Pet funny dress Perfect for daily wear, weekend parties, Halloween, Christmas, parades, photo shoot or play date
- SIZE: S back length 28-30 cm, M back length 30-32 cm, L back length 32-34 cm, XL back length 34-36 cm, 2XL back length 36-38 cmUnique saddle arch design more fitting anatomical features of dogs together, make your dog more comfortable
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.