93.8% of customers choose 128G (enough storage space, cost-effective)
This Flash Drive , USB Memory Stick External Storage Thumb Drive Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, PC and More Devices.
Make space on your phone, effortlessly.
Seamless Data Transfer
Copy your files via our proprietary app and they'll show up on the drive - so you have a totally secure back-up of all the important moments.
Will this work with my device?
Absolutely! The Spectics Stick is compatible with all iOS, Android, and PC computers/laptops. If your device has a lightning port or USB port, it will work just fine!
It includes the following port connections:
- Lightning (Apple)
- Micro USB (Android)
- USB C (Android + Laptops/PC)
- USB A (Laptops/PC)
1. Use on iPhone and iPad (lighting interface)
（1）Download Y-DISK APP according to the instructions
(2)Insert Flash Drive
3. Open the APP to start transferring files
2.For Android,Insert our products directly, and then go to file management to start transferring files
3. USE ON NEW iPad ,with the USB-C connector
(1)Using USB-C adapter, insert your new ipad
(2)Find the folder and enter the folder
（3）Find our USB device and start to back up files
What files can I transfer?
The Spectics Stick supports all common image, video, and audio files. This includes stored pictures & videos from your camera roll, and music & voice recordings from your phone!
- ⏰Handling time>> Fast shipping after payment.
- 😊Returns>> Fast returns by Professional Customer Service Team, Service Satisfaction Guarantee.
- 🚢Shipping>> We'll arrange the fastest shipping for you. Free Shipping On Orders Over $40.
- ❤️Easy and fast returns by professional customer service team
- ⭐SSL Certificates For 100% Security
- 📧Email Support>>Please contact us at [email protected] if you need any assistance
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.