A ring, a story, how many do you have
If I know what love is, it's because of you.
Look into my eyes, you will see what you mean to me.
"Meeting is destined, staying together is a promise"
In the sound of "Yes, I do", the boy and the girl exchanged rings. She hopes to care for him at all times, and he hopes to protect her for life. Yes, I am willing. It is not a fleeting note, but an agreement to grow old with you.
- Purely handmade. Not easy to make
- Top-quality moissanite always goes well with white gold plated.
- No allergenic material. Every kind person deserves it.
- Equally gorgeous with a dinner dress, or spectacular in casual wear.
Choose each diamond carefully
Our diamond simulants are created in a laboratory under ideal conditions. Thus there are no impurities like trace minerals or black spots such as those in real diamonds. They are flawless internally and externally, hence they are able to exhibit more brilliance than a real diamond. And our rings will not turn your fingers green as others will.
Type: Ring Material: Silver
Treatment Process: Manual Plating
Surface Width: 3.0mm
Function: Mood Tracker
Fine or Fashion: Both have
For Occasion: Party, Date, Banquet, Club, Engagement, Gift, etc
Package: 1*Ring or 1*Ring+1 Ring Gift Box (Random Color)
A simple method to check your ring size
- Take a ring that is already in your size and put it on white paper.
- Draw the inner circle of it on the paper.
- Check the diameter of it and That's it! Now check on the table below for your ring size.
Care Tips for your Jewelry:
- The best maintenance method for sterling silver jewelry is to wear it every day
- Store your jewelry separately to avoid the scratch
- Keep away from hot springs, seawater, chemicals, bath, or crashes to avoid any damage
- Rub your Jewelry with a polishing cloth to bring back the shine
- When not in use, place it in a sealed bag or box to avoid contact with air
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.