This mask is the best personalized gift for horror fans.
Wear it to the party of the night and enjoy the primal carnival! I can't wait! By the way, it breathes very well!
- Magnets are embedded on both sides of the mask, so you can remove and reinstall the mask at any time. Very solid without worrying about the mask falling off.
- Friendly reminder: Friends who like pranks, please be careful not to play too much, so as not to scare others to cry!
🎃You can put it on Halloween or themed photoshoot!
you will get a lot of attention from other people who are curious about your mask. This mask is so realistic that everyone will ask you where you got it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Does this mask have see-through black fabric in the eyeholes? Or are the eyeholes just open and show the wearer's eyes?
A: The eye holes are open. You could easily add a black fabric to the inside of the mask so that the wearer's eyes are visible.
Q: What are the dimensions of the mask?
A: 9 inches long.7 inch depth.6,1 inches wide.
Q: Could it fit a kid?
A: It is perfect for children over 11 years old.
Q: Can this be painted?
A: You will have to use correct paint. Test the paint before you paint the entire mask.
||Size-Optimal for a head circumference of 58-62 cm. The maximum head width is 18 cm. The maximun head lenght is 24 cm.
||High-Quality Glass Fiber, High quality latex, Oil paints
||1 x Full head skull mask/helmet
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Return Policy:
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.