Use the fabric & cloth scraps to quilt gorgeous patterns. Use your creativity to create more works.
Spend more wonderful sewing time with family and friends with our creative quilting cutting template.
- Create all sorts of gorgeous and unique patterns, flowers, circles, stars, in a user-friendly and practical manner, or purchase it as an excellent gift idea for professional tailors, apprentices, or DIY embroidery fans!
- All of the pieces can be cut from those odd-sized scraps in your stash or stack fabrics and cut multiples in a matter of minutes.
- Make an entire quilt or sew them into a scrappy, decorative border. For even more design options, combine blocks created with the template set which makes eight-inch finished blocks with an entirely different set of templates.
- The templates slide easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
- The tips are trimmed when needed so the pieces sew together perfectly every time. Embellish the seams, if desired, with your favorite decorative stitches and threads.
- It comes with fully illustrated step-by-step instructions. The template set comes in a resealable bag for easy storage.
Finished product display：
- Package Includes: 1 x Creative Quilting Cutting Template,1 x Instruction manual,
- Size: 6.1 x 5.2 x 0.4 inches.
- Weight: 3.84 ounces.
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.