🐰🥚Easter is coming...
What eggs will your kids hunt?
Get our Magic Hatching Growing Dinosaur Eggs, Surprise them!
- Just put the egg into the water, then it will crack,hatch a small dinosaur and slowly grow up.
🧐Develop kids curiosity and patience
- Every kid likes to watch some dinosaur cartoons. They desire to know more things about them. Exactly, these magical grow eggs will hatch out and grow bigger with time when you place them and water. Your kids can go through whole hatching process.
💝Good value for money🎁
- If you not hatch it, it's an egg toy, even as the Easter eggs; when hatch out, it's the dinosaur toy. Great for Party Supplies, Easter Basket Stuffers, Carnival Prizes etc.
- Non toxic and environmental protection PVC material
- Safety for kids
Exclusive gift box🎁
- Material : Natural rubber& EVA
- Size of each egg: 2.3"*1.5"
- Egg Color: COLORFUL CRACK / BLACK CRACK / WHITE CRACK
Triple size after growing🦖🦖
- The dino eggs starts to crack from sitting in the water.
- These dinosaur figures will keep growing up in 1- 2 days to Triple size.
- Full grown dinosaurs reach nearly 3" in size.
Good educational toys🧐🏃♀🏃
- Children can improve patience,Creative dinosaur egg hatching toy, very fun.
- In addition, they can improve your child's potential creativity and imagination
HOW TO PLAY?
- Put the egg into a glass of water (< 85℉) , and waitpatiently.
- After 8-12 hours, egg shell begins to crack.
- After out of shells, the dinosaur will absorbs waterand grow up, please wait for it to be perfect.
- Please do not use scalding water !! The best water temperatures is between 65℉-85℉.
- In the hatch process, please add some water make the dinosaur expanding more and more perfect, it can become up to 5 times of the initial state.A
- 【Tips】: Designed for age 3+ kids, the natural rubber material is safely and healthy for children and adults. Please don't let your children swallow the mini toy.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.