In Christmas, every room should put a Christmas snowflake like this. Children will be very happy.
This unique and charming Christmas music style candle light allows you to regain the Christmas atmosphere!
When the glitter liquid rotates, their color changes beautifully. The glitter's aesthetic is magnifed thanks to the LED lights. It also mimics the warm and cozy ambient provided by a Christmas candle!
Colour Changing: As the water swirls around, a color-changing LED illuminates the water to create a dazzling festive feature. The colors change slowly between green, yellow, red, pink, transparent, and blue. Whilst the replica flame glows a flaming orange color.
no melted candlewax that can damage pieces of furniture,LED flame gives off a lovely warming glow.
It will surely make your Christmas with friends and family unforgettable.
Features of color-changing LED Christmas candlelight:
- No complicated assembly - no complicated wirings or assembly. Just insert the USB cable and turn on, and you're good to go.
- Multiple lighting modes - changes from one beautiful lighting to another, swirling water illuminated by color-changing LED.
- Creates a warm atmosphere - exchanging gifts will never be the same with the unique atmosphere this will provide.
Material: Glass sheet
Size:10.5 x 3.6 inches
- 1 x LED Candle
- 1 x USB cable
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-14 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Return Policy:
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 14 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 14 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.