Quickly create a decorative lattice design for your pies, tarts or any pastries with this Pastry Lattice Roller Cutter !
This dough cutter allows you to easily create professional-looking lattice pie crust tops, this cutter is a real time saver.
It enables you to cut an attractive pastry covering from a single piece of rolled-out dough.
Not only does it guarantee fast cuts, but it also ensures that they are precisely cut for a neatly appearance pastry creation every time!
- Quick Lattice Designed Pastry. Create perfect lattice tops for pies, tarts and more in seconds with a simple roll action!
- Time Saving. Create beautiful lattice crusts in minutes with this efficient rotary cutter, which eliminates intricate folding and crisscrossing while minimizing dough handling.
- Easy to Use. Simply roll this cutter over flat dough and use moderate pressure to instantly create an intricate lattice design, ready to adorn your baked goods.
- Various Pastry Creations. You can use it to create biscuits, cookies, chocolate, bread, cakes, pie, cake, tarts, pizza, etc.
- Durable and Long Lasting. Made of high impact plastic, this durable cutter is built to last, and when not in use, the hole positioned atop the handle provides efficient hanging storage.
- For home and commercial use. Perfect tool for pastry chefs, dessert lovers, and anyone who basically loves to bake and make pastries.
- Material: Food grade plastic
- Color: White and beige
- Pastry Lattice Roller Cutter 1 x large
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.