Always spend a lot of time on eyelashes?
Try our Reusable Eyelashes, which is easy and fast to apply, greatly simplify your makeup process. It is natural like your own eyelashes, and can be reused.
No glue or Eyeliner Needed! 😊
Easy to use, saving time and effort! 💖
No glue or Eyeliner Needed
The newest false eyelashes that is easy to use, no need of glue or eyeliner. It is self-adhesive and can be applied in 3 seconds, greatly simplifying your makeup process. Saving time and effort!
Reusable and Washable
The false lashes are reusable and washable, more sanitary and healthy to use. Comes with replaceable adhesive strips that won't fall off even after repeated use.
The false lashes have nice curling radian and blend seamlessly with real lashes, making your eyes bigger and more glamorous. They are as natural as your real eyelashes without the feeling of wearing false lashes.
What Are Self-Adhesive Eyelashes?
These lashes are body heat activated. On the very ends of the lashes, there's a Self-Adhesive strip, whose working principle is the temperature effect they provide. Making it easy to take them on and off whenever you please!
Made of premium synthetic fibers, it is easy to use and remove. There won't be any residue left on the skin, non-allergic and comfortable to use.
- We ship to 127 countries including the USA, CA, AU, UK and all countries in Europe.
- Our "Love it or Leave It" guarantee entitles you to a full refund if you do not see results within 60 days.
- If for any reason you don't have a positive experience, we'll do our best to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- If you are not satisfied when you received the goods, you can request a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal to keep your money safe. If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit/debit cards.
- 24/7 customer service, just email email@example.com!
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.