Upgrade Your Dining Room Decor for a Whole New Look in minutes!
Switch up your dining room decor with these sleek and stylish chair slip covers, and transform your dining furniture for a whole new look! These protective and decorative slip covers protect chairs from accidental spillage, dirt, and food stains.
If you're looking for Covers only for Chair Seats, Click here>>
If you're looking for Chair Cover for Arm Chair, Click here>>
If you're looking for Sofa/Couch Cover, Click here >>
If you're looking for Wing Back Chair Covers, Click here >>
If you're looking for Couch Seat Cushion Cover, Click here>>
- Crafted with high persistence soft polyester spandex yard fabric,machine washable,easy to wash and has no wrinkles.
- Convenient to install,the cover has wide high elastic band,good quality and durable,protecting your chair from slipping.
- Experienced technicians strictly, control each stitch and ensure that every inch is firm.
- Smooth ultra-high elastic polyurethane fibre fabric,super stretchable for most chair.
- Stretches to fit over the seat and back of most standard banquet and dining chairs. Please measure in advance to ensure the best fit prior to purchase
- Slides on easily and fits snugly – Sewn-in elastic hems and corner seams ensure a secure fit that stays in place
- Stain and wrinkle-resistant. Easy to clean and maintain for multiple re-uses
- Available in many easy-to-match colours and print patterns that are sure to please you!
- Made from spandex and polyester
- Sizing (best suited for chairs in this dimension range)
- Chair Seat Length: 15" to 19"
- Chair Seat Width: 15" to 19"
- Chair Seat Thickness: 1.5" to 6"
- Chair Back Height: 18" to 24"
- Chair Back Width: 15" to 19"
To preserve elasticity, machine wash in cold water and iron at low heat temperature. Do not bleach.
- 1 pc x Stretchable Chair Cover
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.