3 swipes to restore your knife’s sharpness.
Sharpening kitchen knives are no longer need special skills to get the 20° consistent sharpening angle now that you can have the CHEFCERY Knife Sharpener.
The CHEFCERY Knife Sharpener helps sharpen all types of knives, as quickly as just 3 swipes. It is designed with a strong suction cup and an ergonomic handle that works together to keep the sharpener in place. Wherever you go camping or island hopping, always have with you this compact and portable sharpener.
Immediately sharpens your blades in just 3 swipes from the sharpener.
- 20° Consistent Sharpening Angle:
The sharpener is pre-set at 20° to give a precise edge consistently every time.
The strong suction cup keeps your sharpener in place and allows you to sharpen the knives with one hand only.
Handle activates and deactivates secure suctions so you can keep them in place or move them anywhere else needed.
Small in size, but exceptional in sharpening your knives, perfect to be carried during camping and island hopping.
Sharpens kitchen knives, and anything and everything with blades, even serrated ones!
- Materials: ABS, Tungsten Carbide
- Colour: Red
- Size: 11cm X 6cm X 6cm
- 1 x CHEFCERY Knife Sharpener
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.