💛💙During this incredibly difficult time for the people of Ukraine, we all feel so helpless and want to find a way to help. Since what we are good at is making totes, we designed this Ukrainian Flag Tote and are donating 100% of profits from every tote sold to Razom for Ukraine and World Central Kitchen in order to support humanitarian efforts in Ukraine. We chose to feature the country’s flag which symbolizes calmness and joy, with certainty that these innate emotions will spread worldwide as the tenacity and determination of the Ukrainian people is confirmed.
- 100% of profits donated to Razom for Ukraine and World Central Kitchen
- Hand-spliced hemp rope handles
- Machine wash, line dry
- Medium: 14" l x 5.5"w x 14" l
Handcrafted from recycled sail cloth on the working waterfront in Portland, Maine, USA
- Medium: 15"l x 14"h x 3"d
- BAG AS SHOWN:
- Shoulder carry on a 5'6" model
- Rope handles with approx. 10"-12" drop
Please note: All of our bags are individually hand cut and handles are hand-spliced. Due to the unique handcrafted nature of our bags, there may be slight variances in bag and handle dimensions.
- Machine Wash Instructions: Machine wash on a gentle cycle with cold water and a little bit of detergent or bleach diluted with some cold water. Hang by the handles to air dry.
- Spot Clean Instructions:Using a gentle stain remover, carefully clean your Sea Bags product. For items with special features that can't be machine washed, only clean the sail cloth portion of the product. Hang by the handles to air dry.
- Choosing the Right Cleaner:Because we use all recycled sail material, be careful using an abrasive brush or aggessive stain remover. We always recommend testing the cleaner on an inconspicuous area first to see how it will react to the sail material.
A Gentle Reminder
If you clean your bag on your boat or near the water, please be aware that soaps and detergents can have harmful effects on the natural environment around you.
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have warehouses in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, which can be shipped to your home within 7 days at the earliest
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.