Instantly Make Your Bath Routine Easier And Enjoyable
No more convincing/forcing your little one to take baths with you.
Kids are absolutely loving this bath toy!
Time to take your bath time to a whole new level of excitement.
Now your little one will look forward to taking baths, spending quality time with whales and you of course.
Iron-Clad Guarantee 👍
110% guaranteed to make your bath time 3x better or your money back. No questions asked.
Blows Water Like A Real Whale
Water sprinkles = perfect distractions while you wash your little one.
No more screaming and crying, bathing has never been this easy.
Led Light Up Effects
Just imagine the excitement on your little one's face the moment you turn off the light switch.
Waterproof & Safe For Babies
Waterproof & safe for babies to play with during bath time. The battery box is protected with high-grade sealed silicone to prevent leakage.
Easy To Use
1. Open the battery compartment with the screw driver provided.
2. Install 3X AAA batteries (not included) in the bottom.
3. Close the battery compartment sufficiently tight.
4. Drop the toy on the water. Viola...
5. Finished? Remove it from the water and it automatically turns off.
(Note: When not in use, please shake the water out and wipe the snout.)
Material: ABS plastic
Dimensions: 4.3" x 3.9" x 3.5" inches
Batteries: 3X AAA (batteries not included)
Color: Comes in gray and white. For the bundle deal, the color of the item is shown in the photo.
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Results may vary for the picture show on the site.
This information does not constitute medical advice and it should not be relied upon as such. Consult with your doctor before modifying your regular medical regime.